Growth of the English Colonies: After the establishment of the English Colonies along the East Coast of what would become the United States, the colonies’ population began to explode as thousands of people came to America for new opportunities. Questions below:
1. The colonies’ population grew from _______ in 1700 to ________ by the 1770s.
2. The ownership of land in the colonies fostered a sense of what?
3. What type of farming was done in the New England colonies? What does this type of farming mean?
4. Colonists began to push closer and closer to what physical boundary?
5. How do you think Salutary Neglect contributed to a sense of independence in the colonies?
WORKSHEET THAT GOES WITH THIS VIDEO:
FULL GROWTH OF THE COLONIES WORKSHEET PACKET:
EMAIL LIST SIGN-UP:
SUPPORT THE DAILY BELLRINGER:
#the13colonies #growthofthecolonies #colonialamerica