SAGADA: The Road Trip to Sagada! (Cordillera, Philippines) | Our Awesome Planet
SAGADA Mini-documentary of our family adventure with the four 4 boys during All Saints Day in Sagada. It’s a behind the scene look into how we travel and feature a destination.
It documents our Sagada mis-adventures, culinary discoveries, and unforgettable adventures during our Sagada 2016 Trip with Team Our Awesome Planet.
The film is made by Awesome Mofilm Director Gian Mawo in collaboration with Ford Philippines.
Check out our Definitive Sagada Food & Travel Guide:
SAGADA Itinerary: Definitive Food & Travel Guide to Sagada (2017)! @FordPhilippines
SAGADA FOOD & TRAVEL GUIDE 2017 Series:
• YOGURT HOUSE SAGADA: Best Breakfast Place in Sagada! (2016 Review)
• GAIA Sagada Cafe: That Famed Cafe in “That Thing Called Tadhana” (Review)
• SAGADA CELLAR DOOR: Agadulay’s Kitchen Igorot Dinner and Sagada Craft Beer Experience! (A Review)
• LOG CABIN: A Cozy Retreat in Sagada (A 2016 Review)
• LUMIANG TO SUMAGUING CAVE: Conquering Sagada’s Cave Connection!
• SAGADA DEATH RITUALS: On Hanging Coffins, Panag-Apoy and Echoes of Old Igorot Traditions
• SAGADA’S MARLBORO: Basking in a Sea of Clouds at Kamanbaneng Sunrise Peak! (Photo Essay)
• SAGADA ORANGE PICKING Guide at Rock Farm Inn (Photo Essay)
• BIYAHEROES: The Best Online Bus Booking Platform in Manila! Try it!