Our first summer break project was a huge success…this homemade clay will be a homerun for kids of all ages! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F
• ½ cup of cornstarch
• 4 oz white glue
• 1 TBS lemon juice
• 2 TBS oil
1. Add ½ cup of cornstarch, then 4 oz of glue.
2. Mix them together until there’s a smooth icing like consistency.
3. Add 2 tbs of oil and 1 tbs then give a quick mix.
4. Pop in microwave for 30 seconds, take out give it a quick mix and place back in for 30 seconds.
5. After its done take a wooden spoon and move around the bowl until it has dough-like consistency.
6. Remove clay and place on parchment paper, and gently knead it with cornstarch until it’s no longer sticky. It should have smooth creamy texture.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Brooke on Instagram:
Follow Brooke on Pinterest:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.