Hi guys eto na I’m finally back! I’ve been receiving many questions regarding my ash grey hair color and this is it! Know how I bleached and colored my hair at home!
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL HAIRDRESSER/ HAIR STYLIST, THIS IS PURELY BASED ON MY RESEARCH. YOUTUBE IS MY TEACHER HAHA
*Sorry din sa grammatical errors when speaking haha I tried!!!
MATERIALS I USED AND WHERE I GOT THEM:
RB Hortaleza Vaciador & Beauty Supply Online (via Grab Pabili)
– Collisi Bleaching Powder
– Bremod 9% 30 vol developer/oxidizer
– Mondes 6% 20 vol developer/oxidizer
– Bremod “ASH” 0/19 haircolor – php 39 (This is the one I used)
– Bremod metallic/silver gray haircolor – php 39 each
FB MARKET PLACE
– Fanola Purple Shampoo – php 190
– Olaplex number 1 – php 600
– Olaplex number 2 – php 700
If you reached this far, Thank youuuuuuuu!!!
Don’t forget to like this video and subscribe to my channel!
Let’s be friends!
Music promoted by No Copyright Library
Music by VALNTN – Mona Lisa –