YouTube Music Library
Ukulele by BENSOUND
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
1. Art on wall.
2. Keys from everywhere.
3. How to use stack of books.
4. Garlands from paper cut-outs.
5. Paint chips to cover an entire wall.
6. Adorable calendar or even-more-adorable 3D letters
7. Patent-design prints and a simple wall flowers
8. Nail polish to remover bottle labels.
9. Newspaper to make a wall design.
10. DIY Vintage Lampshade.
11. Print out your instagrams
12. Display old t-shirts that have sentimental value.
13. DIY a custom rug from caret samples.
14. Hang pieces of fabric samples as wallpaper.
15. Display magazines on hangers.
16. Hang Vintage Posters
17. Spruce up a bland wall with colorful tape:
18. Make a Pop-Art picture of your dog:
19. DIY A headboard made of books
20. Make a unique rug using strips of cloth:
21. Make a polka-dotted wall
22. Use tree trunks as tables:
23. Decorate the washer and dryer with adhesive tape
24. Hang photos on clipboards:
25. Add a touch of color to your old chair
26. Make a wall of license plates in your bathroom
27. Hang your photos in an original way
28. Refresh your dining room table with different color chairs
29. Turn an old drawer into a mini-shelf
30. A rustic coat hanger for fall
31. Ladder as a bookshelf
32. Cool vintage flower pot
33. Revive something old
34. Ombré paint to revive an old dresser
35. Old window or closet door to hold your mail and postcards
36. Paint your stairs.
37. Brighten up a corner of your room and add letters, photos, and other ~inspiration~