These Candy Pilgrim Hats Are A Fun Dessert Idea For Thanksgiving. Peanut butter cups are the secret to making these adorable treats. Assembling them is fun and easy for any age! They are perfect for a non pie dessert for your Thanksgiving feast. We love crafts that are festive, easy to make, and fun to eat!
Candy Pilgrim Hats
These Candy Pilgrim Hats are for something to help keep the kids busy while you’re trying to finish up the last minute details of your Thanksgiving meal. They are super easy to make so my kids loved to help assemble them.
These little candies are perfect for Thanksgiving because well they’re shaped like pilgrim hats, but they’re also delicious! I think these candies also look great as a Thanksgiving or fall decoration. All ages will love making them.
Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter together? These candies are made with only 3 ingredients: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (thin or original size), Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups, and yellow icing. You can find all of these ingredients at the grocery store.
They’re easy to assemble and even easier to enjoy. If you’ve been looking for creative Thanksgiving dessert recipes, then this chocolatey treat is exactly what you need. In just a few easy steps you’ll be able to make a plate full of these delicious and adorable candies.
Candy Pilgrim Hats
More Easy Thanksgiving Crafts to Try:
You Will Need
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (thin or original size)
- Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Yellow icing
- Remove the wrapper for 1 large and 1 small Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
- They melt quickly, so you could refrigerate them beforehand
- Place a layer of yellow frosting around the bottom of the mini peanut butter cup
- Stack the mini Reese’s cup on top the the large peanut butter cup
- With the yellow icing, draw a small square “buckle” on the pilgrim hat