Want to travel to the Philippines for tourism? Find out who can get into the country, what the entry requirements are, which beaches are open, curfews and restrictions, and more. 1: When is Philippines reopening? 2: Who can travel there? 3: What do you need to get in? (travel requirements) 4: What’s open right now? Where can you go? (Boracay and Baguio City) 5: Curfews and lockdowns Plus, the top things to see in Philippines.
My preferred travel and medical insurance company: (World Nomads – my affiliate link)
Listen to podcast interview with my friend, Tom Kuegler / Finding Tom:
Finding Tom YouTube:
Check out my other travel updates on countries reopening for tourism:
* Where Can Americans Travel?
* Top 10 Countries Open for Travel:
* Thailand Reopening for Travel & Tourism:
* Colombia Reopening for Travel & Tourism:
* Brazil Travel & Reopening Guidelines:
* Bali Reopening for Travel:
* Costa Rica Reopening for Tourism:
* Europe’s Reopening Plan:
* Is it Safe to Travel During Coronavirus?:
More info on travel to the Philippines:
* COVID-19 Tracker:
* See if you need a visa to travel to the Philippines:
* Boracay Reopening for Tourism:
* Baguio Reopening for tourism:
* Philippines Health Information Form:
* Philippines Travel Advisory:
* Travel regulations and guidelines for local Filipino tourists:
* More info on current travel restrictions to the Philippines:
* Top 10 Destinations to Visit in Philippines:
* Philippines 10 Best Places:
* Learn about the Philippines (Geography Now):
👱🏻♀️ About: Kristin Wilson is a long-term digital nomad, online entrepreneur, and expat relocation consultant who has lived, worked, or traveled in 60 countries over the last 15+ years. She’s helped 1,000’s of people move abroad or travel while working remotely.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY TRAVEL & REMOTE WORK PODCAST:
WORK WITH ME:
* Book a private consulting call:
* Get help moving abroad:
📸 Follow on Instagram:
💙 Join my Facebook group for travel enthusiasts and digital nomads
Thank you to my awesome Filipino video editor, Romulus Gutierrez III, for working on this video and contributing his b-roll and video clips from his home country of the Philippines!
NOTE: This description contains an affiliate link, meaning that I may earn a minimal commission if you click through and use these links (at no additional cost to you). This video is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Global travel restrictions and advisories change frequently. Please consult your local government, airline, embassy, and tourism providers before booking international travel.
#philippines #philippinestravel #thephilippines